These tiny games and puzzles will fit into any stocking – all under $10 each!
1. Plus Plus Building Kits: One shape, endless possibilities! Choose from building kits like unicorn and robot, or select a a basic kit and get creative!
2. IQ Busters: Rope, metal, and wood brainteasers make for a big challenge in teeny tiny packages.
3. Table Topics To Go: These conversation starters come in travel-sized packages and make great stocking stuffers for adults (check out the full size version for a great host gift!).
4. Thinking Putty: A perfect way to keep tiny hands busy! Ask about scented and holiday options.
5. Nanoblocks: These mini-LEGO-like building blocks come in super fun kits. Build skyscrapers, animals, even food, like ramen or donuts!
6. Metal Earth: These metal models look very impressive once complete! Tons of options, including Star Wars figures and buildings from around the world!
7. Set Mini Tin Games: Your favorite “Set” games, including Quiddler and Karma, in teeny tins! Grab and go games!
8. Port-a-Party Games: Gamewright is a perennial favorite around here, and their line of portable party games are tons of fun!
9. Steel Works: More building kits – this time geared for younger kids! Build cars and helicopters from nuts and bolts.
10. Sneaky Cards: This sneaky card game is full of social missions! Finish a mission and pass it on to someone you know, or a stranger!